Saturday, July 23, 2011

What's cookin'?

Here are a few things that I have in the kitchen that I enjoy:

Oh? Did you think I was talking about the bottle of "pop" in this photo? Can't you see the mango tree in the back?


Really Hot, Really Fresh and Delicious
I love that the packaging on these corn tortillas has one of my favorite bible passages.

Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.


This is like your standard summer squash. Always in stock.


Green avocados. They are called this because as you can see, the skins keep their green color as they ripen instead of turning black, although some green varieties I have seen will turn black. Their flesh is not as creamy as the Hass avocados more commonly found in US grocery stores.


Honduras version of cottage cheese. Basically curds and cream and salt. Its very thick and creamy. Cost = 75.99 Lempiras. Thats about $4. Kind of spendy, I think.



This is Papa's. He enjoys this one.

No comments: