Friday, September 18, 2009

Polache!

Polache is a favorite Catracho artist of my husband's. I don't think I have ever heard my husband sing with such passion as when he (attempts to) sing along with his songs. Here is a video of one of Papá's favorite songs.




I listened to the Democratic Leader Roberto Micheletti interview with Greta from Fox News tonight. Then, while listening to Polache it made me think back to when I watched him sing with Mel Zelaya on tv one day a number of months ago so I went searching. Lo' and behold- of course YouTube has the video!

4 comments:

La Misionera said...

I have just started a blog and have been looking for others who are Norte Americanas living in Honduras, and married to a Honduran. I would love to talk to you about it because it seems you are living what I see myself living in the future. Could you please e-mail me at sierradeagalta@gmail.com? I have some things I want to ask but I don't want to do it publically!
Thanks

Anonymous said...

MamaSprout, thank you for posting this video. I had never heard of Polache but I've had a laugh with his songs.

Btw, I think your husband and Polache look alike!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking over your blog
God bless you